Monday, March 1, 2010

Final Blog Post

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that this will be my final blog post on this blogsite. I will continue to blog at Conservative Moms for America. For the last five months I have tried to maintain both this blog and my writing on Conservative Moms. It takes me at least an hour to write and edit one blog post which does not leave me alot of time to post at my CMFA site. I have really been burden to slim down my activities and focus my passion in one area. I love the vision that God has given me with Conservative Moms for America. I love the members that God has steered to our site. This is where I feel led to focus my gifts and talents and so that is what I will do.

With Krystal being in the 3rd grade I must give her more attention as well. She is taking on more activities that requires my attention and support of her so I must ensure that she has my full support. I have been so blessed to have so many members read my blog. I will not be deleting the blogs that I have posted here for those who would like to come back and read what I have already written. However all my new blogs will be posted at Conservative Moms for America. It has been a blast for the last year blogging with all of you and I pray that you will continue to offer the great insights that you all do.

You can always find me at Conservative Moms or on Facebook or you can listen in to our Blog Talk Radio show every Thursday night at 9:00 pm Central. A link to all my websites are on my main page. May the good hand of the LORD bless your lives abundantly. Thanks also to all who have encouraged me to keep blogging and I will but I must consolidate my time to one area. I intent to be around blogging for some time.

Be Blessed,

Mary

7 comments:

  1. I totally get it! Blogging is VERY time consuming and family is the most important aspect of our life!! Best of luck to ya and I'll be seeing you around for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a perfect solution to this would be for you to just post your CMFA post here and that way everyone has two options to view it. It would only take a minute to copy and paste it here. Just let everyone know that you will not be commenting here, but that at least they can still read it here.

    I hope you will consider doing this.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do, but the suggestion to copy and paste here what you post at CMFA sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much, the cutting and pasting idea would be great, however, I could never allow people to comment to something I write and not say something back. I can let it go for my older post because I don't know when someone might find it. But when I post something new, I can not just ignore it. I have to go back and make sure I am corresponding with those who comment. I appreciate that people take the time to comment to the things I write and I just could not just say nothing.

    I would still feel committed to those who read my post and I would feel responsible to provide some sort of reply. That's just how I am. So although I was almost tempted to agree with that, as I thought about those who would comment I would have to be responsible for replying. Thank you all again. It's been a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand totally. I'm getting ready to do the same with one of my blogs. Hugs and love! See over at CMFA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for posting this!

    I really like your blog!!

    Steve
    Common Cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete