Monday, June 1, 2009

A New Direction

Hello everyone,

I hope your week is beginning on a great start. I just wanted to give you all a heads up on some changes I have made. After thinking about my last post, I found that my passion to write was still not at the level in which I would actually like it to be. I desire that my writing be informative and thought provoking, not just silly and cynical. I must say that the theatrics provided by our current administration has rendered me bit cynical. This is actually not all the Obama Administrations fault, God has His way of testing us to ensure that we are applying the Word of God which we profess to our everyday lives and situations. So with that I am going to take a sabbatical from blogging. I will check back on a daily basis to see what all of you are doing, but until I get to a more focused place I am going to leave the great skill of blogging up to all of you. I do believe that there are great things coming on the horizon that will give us great material to blog about, but I am currently just fed up and pretty tired of the irresponsible actions that are taking place in our government.

Obama has shown his radical tendencies and we will just see more of the same for the next four years. We do need to take up the practice of praying for this great country, for our fellow citizens and for God to raise up a standard of leaders that will lead this country back to the admirable place it once held in our world. So keep the wheels of the blogosphere turning with great conservative commentaries as you all do an incredible job. And I will be here to cheer you all on. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment